Our practice takes pride in utilizing advanced dental technologies that increase patient comfort and satisfaction.
We use soft tissue laser to perform cosmetic and periodontic procedures with greater accuracy and less discomfort.
Benefits of using Laser Theray:
- Bacterium is reduced
- Many procedures can be performed without anesthesia
- Patients experience less post-operative pain
- Patients experience less scarring
- Patients heal faster without the need for stitches
- Procedures can be completed in less time, with greater accuracy
How does Laser work?
Laser emits short, controlled waves of light that cut through soft tissue, cauterizing and sterilizing as it operates. This process effectively improves recovery by reducing post-operative pain and swelling, while decreasing bleeding and risk of infection.
During what procedures can Laser be utilized?
Because of laser’s versatility, Navigator® can be used in numerous applications as follows:
- Surgical extractions
- Dental implant placement
- Gum recontouring
- Treatment of periodontal disease
- Crown lengthening
- Oral biopsies
- Treatment of cold sores
If you have any questions about Navigator® Laser, please contact us at your convenience.